Friday, May 2, 2008

Obligatory Intro Post

So you may be asking right now, "Stephen, why the fuck are you making a blog? Are you another blogging college student douchebag? Didn't you use to decry this kind of behavior?"

Well:
1. No, not really. I may have mocked blogs or vlogs or whatever, but I've actually become a somewhat frequent blog reader as of late. Blame John K. if you must.
2. I'm supposed to be doing finals work now, but have no inclination towards doing so at the moment, so I decided to make a blog in the pursuit of procrastination.
3. I have a lot of strong opinions, but the realm of comment boards and the like doesn't seem to be the appropriate forum for my tangential, paragraph-multiplying style of writing.
4. No, I'm not another douchebag. Fuck you.

What can you expect from this blog? Ranting. A lot of it. Ranting about movies, animation, works in progress, animation, prospective work, and animation. I... I like animation.

No comments: